Tamarack Technology, Inc. is a software company leveraging the latest technologies to disrupt and add value to the Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries. Tamarack has earned a place on the acclaimed Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the fifth consecutive year. Our success is driven by an empowered team of professionals that continue to innovate and bring value added solutions to solve our clients’ challenges. At Tamarack we provide opportunities and encourage our team to have a healthy balanced life with comprehensive benefit packages, community engagement, flexible environments and more.
We are looking to increase our ETL capacity. Our SaaS offering includes several sets of canned reports which are presented in Power BI and connected to a data warehouse. We load this data warehouse using Azure Data Factory. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable using features of Azure Data Factory (or Synapse) including linked services, pipelines, datasets, and data flows.
This position also includes the opportunity to assist with our Power Automate practice.
- Participate in agile team to onboard new clients – work closely with internal consumers of ETL data
- This position involves all aspects of ADF – from working with clients to acquire data through ETL and into production
- Support operations team with outages related to ADF pipelines/linked services/etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of ADF data transformation expressions
- Proven experience building robust ETL jobs and reusable pipelines/components
- Ability to work with client and stakeholders to map data from a source system to our data warehouse to include data validation and exception reporting
- Experience working in a regulated, secure, environment house PII
- Demonstrated experience building efficient ADF dataflows
- SSIS experience
- SQL Server DBA experience
- Power Automate/Flow production experience
- Expression language working knowledge
- Knowledge of Power Automate environments
- Financial industry experience
- Technical Certificates/Certifications (e.g., Azure Data Engineer)
- Experience working with Data Lakes, Streaming sources, non-relational stores
- Experience in Azure DevOps, including implementation of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) solutions for Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse
- Privatelink understanding
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Multi-tenant SaaS experience
- Change management/Release process hand on
- Understanding of other Power Platform offerings
- Experience working within a SOC/PCI/HIPAA environment
Work At Tamarack
If you have the requisite skills and would like to join the Tamarack team, please send us your resume.Careers@Tamarack.ai