Senior Software Developer (Rapport)
Tamarack Technology, Inc. is a software company leveraging the latest technologies to disrupt and add value to the Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries. Tamarack has earned a place on the acclaimed Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the fifth consecutive year. Our success is driven by an empowered team of professionals that continue to innovate and bring value added solutions to solve our clients’ challenges. At Tamarack we provide opportunities and encourage our team to have a healthy balanced life with comprehensive benefit packages, community engagement, flexible environments and more.
Tamarack is looking for a Senior Software Developer (Rapport) with a passion for software delivery. We want someone who enjoys designing solutions with a diverse team and values quality software development. Candidates should be able to work under minimal supervision, collaborate with team members, and have a strong passion for learning and growth.
- Develops and unit tests customizations and enhancements based on requirements provided.
- Documents technical requirements.
- Assists with production support by providing problem analysis and resolution should issues arise.
- Develops an understanding of clients’ businesses in order to make sound recommendations when responding to requests.
- Automates processes via shell scripting, process automation, etc.
- Provides subject matter expertise to user base regarding processing.
- Evaluates customer requirements to estimate development effort on tasks/projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- UniData (Basic or Pick) programmers with 5+ years experience
- Ability to develop, code, update, debug, and unit test existing and new custom programming
- Ability to provide problem analysis, identification, isolation, and resolution related to program process flows
- Experience working with Solifi Portfolio Management (formerly InfoLease Rev9F or IL10), Rapport or Equipment Finance background
- UniData/Universe Administration
- Unix/Linux O/S and scripting
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Java, .NET Development, or Python
- Experience with SOA, Web services, SOAP, and REST
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related field
- 5 years Software Development
Work At Tamarack
If you have the requisite skills and would like to join the Tamarack team, please send us your resume.Careers@Tamarack.ai